QuickBooks offers you several facilities to work on it and sometimes you might face few errors related to refund which is essential for you as there is a wrong entry in the account by mistake. To reverse the entry in the accounts you are required to just follow the steps which are provided below. In any case, while following the steps if you face some error, then no need to worry as you can have the assistance from QuickBooks technical Support Number where certified experts will assist you in resolving the issue without any kind of a hassle and with an accurate answer.
Steps on how to reverse a credit in QuickBooks:
Well, this is not an easy process of reversing the entry in the accounts and it won’t help you that much and it is suggested to you that in place of reversing the entries in your accounts you just delete those entries and renter them from the beginning. Even then you want to reverse it then just follow the steps below-
- To start the process you will be required to Loginto your QuickBooks Company’s accounts dashboard.
- After that, you have to just click on the customer’s tabwhich can be found from the main navigation menu.
- Now you need to choose the customer centerfrom the drop-down window.
- After the previous step, you can see a different window appeared over here and then you have to just click on the Customer: Job
- Now in this step, you can see a list of all the customers and you have to choose one with the available credit which you want to delete.
- After completing the previous step you have to click on open the customer window and here you can see the listof all the transactions related to that particular customer.
- Now you have to just click on the credit memotab which you want to delete.
- After choosing any of the options from the above-provided options you will be asked to confirm your action and then you have to just click on yes and proceed further.
- Finally, you have to saveyour preferences and then you will be able to successfully fix the error on “how to reverse a credit in QuickBooks”.
Now you must have seen that by following the steps which are provided in the above description, you will be able to reverse the entries in accounts. If the problem still persists then you have another option for you in the form of QuickBooks Customer Support number where you will be assisted by the certified professionals in resolving the issue without any kind of a hassle and in a short span of time.