Whenever you face the errors in email for a password, you have the option to resolve it through the following instructions. You might lost your password or forgot that and need help for the same. You are required to just follow each and every step which is provided below. There is a possibility that you might face another error while following the steps. In that case, you can get the help from Optimum Technical Support Number where you will be assisted by the qualified technicians within a short span of time.
So, for password recovery/reset of Optimum email the users should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- In the beginning, you have to visit the following link: optimum.net/password
- After that, you can see a page where you have to enter Optimum email ID.
- Now you will receive a code will also be displayed on the screen.
- After that, you will need to enter the code again in the space required and proceed further.
- In this step, you have to select the option how to reset your password.
- After that, you have to mention the alternate email address or the recovery phone number to recover the password and code can be sent on either of that option.
- Optimum Email services will send a temporary password to you and you have to use it for accessing the account.
- In this step, if you don’t have any alternate email then you need to select the option I do not have the access to the above option.
- After that, you have to answer some security questions and answer.
- After completing the previous step and answering the questions you will get options for changing the password.
By following the steps above you will be able to resolve the issues in a proper manner. One thing you are required to remember that all the steps should be followed carefully. In any case, you failed to do so, or face any error while following the steps, you have no need to panic as there is another option for you in the form of Optimum Email Customer Support Number where you will get the help from qualified technicians and without any kind of delay and with a perfect answer.