It is normal these days to get the error while using software. Same is the thing with QuickBooks software. It is the most used accounting software but still, people go through difficulties and face technical hitches and performance hiccups. You should know that the customer support team is always available at all hours to get the help regarding any issue with QuickBooks software.
QuickBooks Error Code 5502
Error codes are the number referring to a particular type of problem with software, it corresponds to the status of the system, device or software. QuickBooks Customer Support Number refers to the problem that ‘Sync could not be completed’. When you face this error a message appears on the computer screen saying ‘QuickBooks data has been uploaded but the connection to server failed’. This error can occur on a computer due to several reasons:
- Company’s document files have changed and the software is unable to examine the company record.
- Any other running program on the computer causing the problem with QuickBooks software.
- Any virus or malware presence in the computer.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 5502
When you face the QuickBooks Error Code 5502 then you are advised to follow the troubleshooting steps given in this blog to rectify this error quickly. These steps are suggested by professional techies of QuickBooks. Proceed with these steps to solve the error code 5502:
Step 1. Rename QuickBooks .nd file
- Go to the QuickBooks software in the C-drive of the computer.
- Find the .nd file in the QuickBooks folder.
- Rename the file and put .old at the end of the file name.
- Use QuickBooks database server manager and scan the renamed file.
- If these steps worked and you can see the file name then the issue is solved. Else, go with another method.
Step 2. Copy the company file in a new folder
- Go to the QuickBooks folder and press Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C.
- Then create a new folder and paste all the data in that folder by pressing Ctrl+V.
- Change the qbm extension file to QBB.
- Then restore the backups of QuickBooks folder.
- If the file opens then well and good, else change the extension again.
- If the problem is still occurring, then update your sync manager.
These are the steps by which you can solve the QuickBooks Customer Care Number. If you want techies help, then talk to experts on customer support service.