Email has many features to offer you and one of it is being able to download your mails to your computer. This allows you to keep your email safe and protected for long duration. You can also share or transfer those emails to different location as well. If you want to save your mails to your hard you just have to follow the basic steps given below or if you find it difficult then you can contact Third Party Email Desktop Gold tech team to help you.
There are two options available to user to save their mail. One is to save in PFC and the other is to save it in the system as file. We are mentioning both for the convenience of the users.
Save to PFC
- First this you have to do is log in to your Email online account and after that click on the “Mail” icon.
- Now you have to click on the email message that you wish to download in your system or on your PFC. If you want to download a number of messages, press and hold the “Ctrl” key and then click on each message that you want to download or press “Ctrl-A” to select all of your email messages in one go.
- After doing that click the “Save” drop-down arrow and then select “On My PC” and select the folder in which you wish to download the emails.
Save as File
- To do this you have to first log in to your Email online account and then click the “Mail” icon. Click “Read” on the toolbar.
- Now, double-click on the email that you want to save.
- Select the “File” menu and select “Save” or “Save As” depending on the prompt message andclick “Browse” to navigate to the location where you wish to save the email.
- Now name your file and click “Save.”4
- Now close the email window which is open and repeat for other mails.
By following the above mentioned steps you can easily save your file to your system and read it whenever you like. Nevertheless, for any reason, you might not be able to get it done by yourself; you can always contact third party Email Desktop Gold Support Number 1-855-220-0369 to get technical assistance for your issues.