Norton is an antivirus software that offers consumers and businesses endpoint protection to safeguard their digital world. It is developed and distributed by Symantec Corporation. From securing PCs, Macs and mobile devices to protecting the network through which a user connects all its devices. This software helps the users in ensuring that they are visiting or accessing a safe website. If you have not installed this excellent software on your device, then get in touch with Norton customer service number for the guidance from trained technicians in the installation process.
If you have not purchased the Norton set up you can do so by visiting the official website of Norton or can buy it from an authorized retail store. You must make sure that you keep the product key safe that you received at the time of purchase. You can try the troubleshooting steps to install the software.
Solution: How to do Norton setup
First you need to download the Norton antivirus
- Once done, enter the 25 digit product key
- Sign into your account with registered email ID and password
- From your purchases, download the Norton setup
- Wait for a while to let the process finish
- Firstly, open the browser of your choice and double click on the set up file you just downloaded
- After opening, in the user account control wizard, click continue
- Go through the license terms and conditions
- Click to continue
- Wait as the installation finishes
Now you will need to activate the Norton set up:
- Open the installed Norton antivirus user interface
- In the main window, click help
- Provide the Norton activation key, when prompted
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Go through the subscription details and click Activate
However if anytime you feel dissatisfied with this antivirus software, you can uninstall it too. The procedure for doing so is quite easy. In case of any help, feel free to reach out to Norton tech support number that stays available 24×7. The certified experts provide helpful and everlasting solution keeping in mind the problem that the users are facing.