Those who are involved in any kind of financial activity like a business, self-employed or in own any organization then QuickBooks can be the best way to organize everything related to accounts, bookkeeping, and even taxation. There might be some error you may face while creating an invoice from an estimate. Well, the estimate is required by the clients to know the approximate idea of the cost of the product which they are going to purchase. In order to resolve the issue you can follow the steps provided below and if you confront any other error while following the steps then you have another option in the form of QuickBooks technical Support Number where certified experts will assist you in resolving the issue without any delay.
Steps which you have to follow in order to create Invoices from Estimates:
- Activate Estimates: To begin the process you are required to do is to activate the Estimates functionality within QuickBooks. After that you have followed the step below:
- You have to click on the Edit tab within your QuickBooks dashboard.
- After that, you have to click on the Preferencestab from the provided options.
- Now you have to just press on enteringJobs and Estimates.
- After the previous step, you will be required to click on yesto the question which is asked over here “Do you wish to create estimates…?”
- Now you have to just click on the yes to the question on progress invoicing.
- After completing the previous step you are required to click on the OK tab which will set up your preferences and will activate your estimates.
- In this step, you have to choose the customer tab and then you are required to click on the “Customers and Jobs” option provided in the list.
- After that, you are required to click on the projectwhich is linked to your estimates.
- Here you have to just double tap the showbutton which will open up a list of estimates to choose from and then you have to click on the one from which you want to invoice your client.
- Finally, you are required to just save your invoice for the future purpose and to create a new invoice you will be needed to hit on the option that says save and new.
You May Also Read: ATT Customer Care Number
As the above description can easily resolve the issue which you were facing while creating the invoice for estimates for your client. It is an easy way and even then you failed to resolve the issue then there is another way out to sort the issue through QuickBooks Customer Support number where you will be able to get the help from certified experts who will resolve the error related to it within a short span of time and without any kind of hassle with an accurate response.