The software QuickBooks has changed the complete scenarios of business. For any work either users need to send an invoice or accept payment all they love to use QB. Managing QB account is very easy because it has designed very simply. This software has some amazing features which help users to make their work too easy. Do you know you can also pay bonus for QuickBooks account? If you are still unaware of this feature here you will find the way. If you face trouble use QuickBooks Customer support number and get the help from tech support experts. A trained team of tech support will resolve all issues of QuickBooks in short time duration.
In case of any confusion, it is recommended to check with your tax advisor who will guide you on deferral bonus paychecks.
How to set up bonus payroll item in QuickBooks?
If you want to set up the bonus payroll item in QB account you can try these given steps one by one.
- Go to the menu of QuickBooks and tap on the list tab.
- Select the Payroll from the given list in the menu.
- Now scroll down the payroll item button which is located on the left bottom of the screen.
- Select and click on the “New” tab option.
- After open it select the custom setup and again tap to next.
- Click on the wage options and tap to next.
- Here you will find the option for the bonus. Feed the name of employee’s and tap to next.
- Now navigate the expanse amount which you want to track in the item
- Click to finish button and now you will get the configuration for payroll item for the bonus.
This may be possible that you face trouble follow the steps. If you need help to set up the bonus in QuickBooks just reach to tech support. Through QuickBooks technical support number experts will resolve the problem you face. Trained professionals of QuickBooks tech support will help you to set up the account without any hassles.