Adobe Flash Player works on web technology and offered by Adobe. Flash Player has been used by millions of users, but in recent years, the number Adobe flash player users decreased. This happened because many tech companies started to remove Flash from the Chrome web browser. Chrome has removed the default feature of playing Flash content.
Still, there are people who use Flash and those websites which depend on Flash contents. If you are an Adobe Flash player then you are at right place, in this blog you will get all the instruction about ‘How to unblock Flash Player in Chrome’. If you are unable to understand the situation and think you won’t be able to unblock on your own, then get the experts guidance via customer support service
Steps to Unblock Adobe Flash Player in Chrome
To unblock Adobe Flash Player on Chrome proceeds with these step:
- Launch Chrome and click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the window.
- Choose to customize or control Google Chrome. In the appeared options click on settings.
- Then on the appeared page scroll down and find the Advance option, then click on that.
- In the Advance settings go to privacy & security section and find the option ‘Content settings’. Open Content settings and scroll down, you will see a Flash Click on Flash.
- The Flash setting area is the place where you can allow Chrome to run Flash content.
- Enable Flash on Chrome and Chrome will ask you to ‘Unblock sites from running Flash’.
- In the Flash page, if the Button is on that means Flash content will not load automatically, so off the Flash button which will allow Chrome to play Flash content.
Unblocking Adobe Flash Player is not a complex process if you have the complete knowledge of the process. When Chrome blocks the Adobe Flash user plenty of features offered by Adobe Flash player can’t be accessed. So, you should perform the given method to unblock Flash on Chrome. If these steps don’t work, then you can take customer support help. Via customer support service you will get the assistance of certified techies, these techies will help you in getting the answer to your query. All the techies are professionally trained and experienced, they are capable of providing the solution of every issue with Adobe products.