Email Gold Automatic Update
So another Email Gold user with another error? No, you are not the first and you will not be the last. But you have come to the right place. Email Desktop Gold boasts of a wide range of features that allow users to explore the world of Email hassle-free. But for all the updates, Email Gold users still face issues with regard to the desktop, otherwise, you wouldn’t be here. So if you have problems when it comes to the Email Gold automatic update feature then this article is just for you!
Since Email Gold is a paid service, when faced with a problem, it is understandable that users may want to vent their frustration by calling Email Desktop Gold customer support. But before you do, here are some helpful troubleshooting steps you can use to try and resolve the issue on your own. If they don’t work, go ahead and vent.
Check the System Requirements:
If you see that Email Gold automatic update is not working the first thing you need to do is to verify if all the system requirements are in place. The advanced features of Email Gold require that users adhere to the basic system requirements listed below:
- 1 GB Random-access memory
- 512 Free Disk space
- Fast Internet connection.
- Minimum 266 MHz processor
- Internet Explorer 7+
- 1024×768 screen resolution (or higher)
Once these system requirements are accounted for you know that Email Gold will be able to run smoothly on your computer. Now the next thing to do is to check that all the updates within your system are up to the mark. Just follow the steps given below:
Ways to fix Email Gold Automatic Update Error
- Restart your entire system. This will help clear the memory cache and speed up the computer’s performance.
- When you are back online, go to the start menu, then type ‘Update’. When the list of available updates opens select ‘Windows Update’.
- After the windows update is complete, click on the option to ‘Change Settings’ and then navigate to ‘Important Updates’. You can select all the relevant options by putting a checkmark against the boxes with ‘Install Update automatically’.
- After you have done this you can go ahead and select the checkboxes that are included in the prompt that reads ‘Recommended and Important Updates’
- Recheck all the checkboxes and then click on ‘Save Changes’ to confirm.
Now your system is updated with the latest version and as a result, the Email Gold Automatic update feature should function as usual. But if you notice that the updates are still not activated simply uninstall the program. After the program is uninstalled clear the cache and restart your computer. Now you can download and install Email Desktop Gold from scratch. Just remember to use the official Email website to download the setup file. When the file is downloaded, locate it on your computer and click ‘Run’.
If the software is still not being updated automatically then you will need to contact Email Desktop customer support for technical support.