Adobe flash Customer Support Number
How to enable Adobe Flash Player in the Safari web browser?
Adobe is one of the best-known software company in the world and basically it is known for creative designing software and tools. It can be utilized for creating and designing images from the scratch. Those who are involved in a creative field like website designing, advertising world, animation and another creative field. It can be very useful for such fields. There might be some error related to it such as how to enable Adobe Flash player in the Safari web browser and to resolve the issues you can follow the instruction step by step in a proper way. In case you failed to do so then there is another option for you in the form of Adobe Flash Tech Support Number where certified technicians will assist you in resolving the issues without any hassle.
Check Safari version on your Mac
To start the process, you have to first check out that which version you are using on your Mac and for that you can you have to choose safari and then click on About safari and by that, you can come to know the version of Safari browser.
If the version of Mac OS X is 10.11, 10.12 or later then you have to just follow the steps which are provided in the instructions below-
For Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, and later
- To start the process you need to open the safari, and then you have to choose Safari after that you have to select Preferences option.
- In this step, you are required to click on the Websites tab and then you have to scroll down to the Plug-ins section over here and then you need to locate the Adobe Flash Player entry in the option.
- After the previous steps, you have to click on the checkbox in order to enable Flash Player.
- Now in this step, you need to select a setting to use for Flash Player whenever you visit other websites.
- Now towards final step where you can configure flash for individual websites (domains) and after that, you have to select a website which should be listed in this window, and then choose to Ask, Off, or On option.
- Finally, you are required to exit from Preferences after completing the process of configuration which you have to finish configuring Flash Player.
As it can be seen that by following the process above you can resolve the issue in a proper way and in an easy way. If in case you confront some error while following the process then you have another option in the form of Adobe Flash Support Number where qualified experts will assist you in resolving the issue in a proper way where every technical problem will be resolved on an instant basis